Neuromuscular Therapy treats a multitude of injury scenarios by influencing the nervous system’s response to both external and internal stimulus. It uses a combination of techniques from massage to trigger point therapy and is an effective method to manage pain.
Muscle Energy Techniques. (MET)
- Restores neuromuscular balance and alignment in the body.
- Releases restrictions in the in the musculoskeletal system.
- Deactivates painful myofascial trigger points.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Releases muscle tension and reduces pain.
- Works directly on the area of discomfort
- Give immediate relief.
Myofascial Release Techniques
When the body is dehydrated, or when a muscle is injured or has scar tissue, the fascia and muscles become stuck together resulting in restricted muscle movement, soreness and reduced flexibility or range of motion. This therapy releases the layers of fascia in the body.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- It releases tight muscles and fascial adhesions.
- Improves blood circulation,
- Improves range of motion and flexibility.
Massage Therapy and Soft Tissue Release
Soft tissue refers to the muscles and connective tissue in the body.
Sports Massage, Pre and Post Event Massage, Therepeutic Massage.
- Improves Range of Motion
- Relieves muscle tension and soreness.
- Helps with post-exercise recovery.
- Helps you to relax.